Your video conferencing space. Your collaboration hub.
Make great things happen.
Meet, screen share, and create together. Outfit any room with state-of-the-art video collaboration
systems that connect to your Cisco Spark service. Experience HD video, high-fidelity audio, and cameras
that automatically focus on the person speaking.
All devices can be controlled by your Cisco Spark app-enabled mobile device, or the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10. Make video calls and share your screen with a tap or click. Touch 10 can even control your room’s lights and curtains.
Cisco Spark Room 55
Fully integrated video system for rooms of up to seven people
- 55” 4K screen for small to medium-sized meeting rooms.
- Discreet 5K camera with active speaker tracking technology.
- Offers a sophisticated speaker system and amplifier for rich sound.
- Use with a wall mount, floor stand, or wheel base — wired or wireless connection.
- Includes automatic wake-up, counts people for usage metrics.
Cisco Spark Room Kit Series
Video conferencing for any size conference room
- Room Kit is ideal for rooms of up to 7 people. Includes camera, codec, speakers, and microphones integrated in a single device.
- Room Kit Plus is for rooms of up to 14 people. Comes with a separate quad-camera bar for larger and deeper rooms.
- Supports auto wake-up when people walk in the room.
- People-count for usage metrics.
- Built for both cloud and on-premises deployment.
Cisco TelePresence SX Series
Turn your flat panel display into a video conferencing system
- SX80 is available in three different camera options — including the SpeakerTrack 60 dual-camera tracking system that automatically focuses in on the active speaker.
- SX20 Quick Set for small-to-medium rooms delivers the performance expected of more expensive systems in a sleek, compact, multi-featured package. It comes in two camera options.
- SX10 Quick Set is an all-in-one, camera-in-codec unit ideal for small meeting rooms and huddle spaces.
Learn more about Cisco TelePresence SX Series
Cisco TelePresence MX200/MX300 Series
Affordable high-end video conferencing
- MX200 features a 42” screen for small conference rooms.
- MX300 features a 55” screen for medium conference rooms.
- Easy installation — goes from box to video in less than 10 minutes.
- Priced affordably so you can add video capability across your organization.
- Option to add embedded four-way MultiSite conferencing.
Cisco TelePresence MX700/MX800 Series
Best in class video conferencing
- MX700 comes with two 55-inch screens.
- MX800 comes with a single 70-inch screen.
- MX800 dual comes with two 70-inch screens for screen sharing or cascading video.
- Choose from a 1080p60, 20x total zoom single camera, or an intelligent, dual-camera speaker-tracking solution. (MX800 dual-screen is offered with dual cameras only.)
- PresenterTrack* gives presenters a stage, automatically focusing video and audio on the presenter.
*Requires an additional Cisco TelePresence Precision 60 Camera
Learn more about Cisco TelePresence MX Series
Try it out. Free.
We’re so sure you’ll love Cisco Spark that we want you to try it before you buy it. There’s no obligation. Try the service and selected devices free for a limited time.